Sunday 27 February 2011

lomography love

Hello.  I hope your having a happy Sunday.  I've been for a really long walk today around the outskirts of the peak district, and am feeling the burn in my bum-cheeks now!!  I didn't take my camera (it would've made the walk take twice as long), so instead I'm going to post some lovely lomography pictures I've been looking at on weheartit.


 I found my old "action sampler" the other day; maybe I should buy some film and take it out with me one day.  I do have an app on my phone that does a similar thing... I'll show you:

Lots of fun to play with, but you have to make sure you hold the phone/camera really still to get a good picture.

Anyway, I really need to get myself motivated again - I've been slacking off a lot recently and I'm falling behind on my massive "to do" list!

Cheerio xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment