Monday 4 April 2011

c a t c h u p

Hello and happy Monday.  I can't believe it's Monday already! This weekend went by way too fast... I spent it down in the South of England in beautiful Bath.  It was one of my best friends' hen-do and we had a murder mystery meal and a few drinks on the town.


(that's me in the school outfit)

 As well as this amazing weekend I've been up to all sorts that I've failed to share with you already, so I'm going to use this blog post as a quick catch-up (I know I've been a bit rubbish, but I plan to change this).

I'll share more peeks of Bath in a separate post, but in the meantime let me show you some fun from Manchester (last weekend - I know, I told you I've been a little slow).


We went to watch Elbow at Manchester MEN arena - it was amazing!!
 I only managed to get a quick snap with my i-phone, but I'm sure you can tell how immense it was.

Ahh good times :)

No comments:

Post a Comment