Tuesday 12 April 2011

Easter crafts

Hiya! Easter is around the corner, so I'm rounding up some of the best Easter crafts I've found on the web...

 These cross-stitched eggs are amazing!! I don't know about having a go at making them some, but you can take a look at the website here.

I found these free printable treat boxes via Craft.

Or if you'd prefer, you could have a go at making these...
 Found via the Martha Stewart website.

 I think this garland made from paint swatches looks pretty funky.


There's a link to a tutorial showing you how to make 'washi eggs' on the Omiyage blog.


Or you can have a go at making these bunny finger puppets over on the Purl bee.


Of course there are squillions of Easter crafts online at the moment, I just can't post about them all!  Hopefully this has given you some ideas though.


Cheerio xx

No comments:

Post a Comment