Wednesday 27 April 2011

Travels down South

Hello all! In case you've been wondering why I've been a little quiet these past few days it's because me and the boyf have been driving around the South of England visiting folk we don't get to see all that often.  We started the first leg of our journey to a place near Brighton to visit my Auntie and cousins, and subsequently managed to fulfil one of the things to do before my next birthday (as explained in this post).

I didn't take as many photos as I wanted to, but it's always hard when you're with people and holding them upAnywhos, here's a few from Brighton (be warned - photo heavy)...


 As you can see it was hot and sunny (yeah!) so we treated ourselves to some of this...
Mmm frozen yoghurt!! I'd never tried it until that day, and I must say it's may new favourite treat.  I also saw this baby...
*swoon* - I would have bought it if I were rich, but this has been a tight month for me :(

This post has been quite photo-heavy, so I'll leave it there for now and update you in chunky instalments instead.


'til next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment