Monday 8 August 2011

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello again! Wow it's been ages... much longer than I anticipated. I'm sorry.  I honestly didn't think it would take this long to get back on track, but it did!  Thanks to no internet for a month and a broken laptop (just been fixed), I've been going crazy not being able to update, upload, or edit anything within my online world.  Anyway, that's enough moaning, now to look onwards - woohoo!


I have sooooo much to tell you, but I'm going to hang on and do it in a number of posts rather than dump it all in this one (exciting stuff though!).  So here we are, it's good to be back.  I hope your summer's been great so far :)

Lois xx

2 comments:

  1. love your sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad your back, I've been missing your posts,
    i love the skirt/dress, the pattern on it is lovely.
    please check out my blog and maybe leave a comment,
    http://circusclouds.blogspot.com/
    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete