Thursday 25 August 2011

Inspired: Jazmin Berakha

By chance I stumbled across this amazing artist from Buenos Aires via Fossil BlogI'm completely in love with her embroideries and feel really inspired to try something similar with different types of media.



Aren't they lovely?  Let me know what you think.

I'm going to bed now as I'm pooped!!  Betty woke me up at 5:45am howling in the kitchen as she needed to go wee really bad (I'd probably howl too - it's not her fault).  So I was up early walking her in the rain and need an early night now to recuperate.   Up early again tomorrow though for work; but hopefully it'll go fast because we have some good friends coming over for the night who we haven't seen in ages!  Then off to Cardiff on Saturday (early again) for another friendly get together - plenty of food, wine, song and good times.

Goodnight x

No comments:

Post a Comment