Monday 22 August 2011

wishlist:

Hello folks!  It's been a while since I've updated my wishlist, so I'll try not to bombard you with millions of things I've been coveting these past couple of months and keep it relatively short (!).  So here we go...


I love love love this vintage screen print I found on Etsy a while ago.  I still can't believe it's not sold (must mean it's meant for me - yeah?).


It's not quite the weather yet to start wearing wooly jumpers, but I'm loving this pom-pom cable jumper from UO.


 How awesome is this book?  I'm sure I could put it to good use.


This letter set is so cute - if I haven't already mentioned, I have a thing for stationery!  I found it here.

This beautiful embroidered cushion from IKEA - can you believe it's less than £10?


Ok, so I'll stop there.  I've not overdone it and instead have given you a little taster of some of the stuff I've been adding to the ever-growing list of lovely things I desire; so until next time.


Cheerio :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that cocktails book! I have to get that for my husband for his birthday!!

    ReplyDelete