Tuesday 23 August 2011

Tuesday's Tune: Metronomy

Hello folks!  Welcome to my new feature where I will be sharing music that I love with you every Tuesday in the hope of making you smile, have a little boogie or maybe show you something you've never heard before.
I obviously picked Tuesday because it's the best day (I was born on a Tuesday - "full of grace" - ahem!) and it has nothing to do with alliteration at all *wink*.

So the first song I've picked is from one of my favourite bands' latest album...


I've been listening to this song loads ever since it came out and I'm still not sick of it.  Hopefully I'm going to see them in September as they're playing in Sheffield - woohoo!  Anyway, I hope you loved this as much as I do.  Let me know what you think.

- Lois xx

No comments:

Post a Comment