Wednesday 14 September 2011

Girl crush: Gwen Stefani

This girl is just so cooooool!  I've had a crush on ol' Gwen since the days of 'No Doubt' when I used to prance around my bedroom singing my heart out and pretending to be her.  I still think she's awesome (and with the cutest kids!).  There's no doubt she has amazing style (ha - see what I did there), and I still stick on some of her pop-tunes every now and again and have a sing-along session and a boogie - B.A.N.A.N.A.S!!



Love her!  She's such fun.

Anyway, today I've been trying to catch up with old projects.  I had to undo and restart a (secret) crochet project today as it wasn't turning out the way I wanted it to... I hate doing that, but I can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to things like that - especially if they're things for other people (which this is).  I will show you the finished product when the time comes (it's for my step-sis who's having her baby in 3 weeks!! *hint*).

How has your Wednesday been?

- Lois x

1 comment:

  1. I love Gwen, she has such an amazingly unique style and is such an inspiration. Can't wait to see the little crochet project, ahh baby clothes/accessories are always so cute!
    Faye xo

    ReplyDelete