Wednesday 7 September 2011

wishlist:

Hello people!  As promised I'm back with some new items that have been added to my wishlist.  Here goes...


These felt pugs are ace!  Not sure which colour I would choose though...

 I've wanted one of these Roberts Revival digital radio's for a while now - I'm definitely going to save up for one, and definitely in this colour!


 I need a new coat for Winter and this one from Topshop is tickling my fancy.

This gorgeous cardigan would be much appreciated by me in the coming chilly months!

I love Charley Harper (I have his calendar) but I would also love this memory game.

 Oh my!  I must have both of these amazing sleeping bags - how cool!?

 This tiny cloud necklace is really sweet - I have a bit of a thing for clouds.


Oh and with all that excitement it's time for my bedtime!  Will be back soon, goodnight lovelies :)


- Lois xx

No comments:

Post a Comment