Sunday 4 September 2011

New in the shop

I've done it!  I've finally pulled my socks up and listed my first item in the Cellar Door Etsy shop.  It's a set of two rolls of Japanese washi tape in yellow and black/white polka-dot - a colour combination I love!


You can use washi tape in all sorts of decorative and creative ways; it's so versatile.  I'll be posting some ideas soon of different ways you can use it, so stay tuned.  In the meantime you can get your own set here.

I hope your weekend has been fun.  It's Monday tomorrow, but it's a short week for me so I don't mind so much.  I should be fulfilling another one of my "thing to do before" this week - going to Alton Towers!! Excited!  Do you have anything exciting planned for this week?

Be back soon, Lois xx

No comments:

Post a Comment